Kiev Nightlife If you google Kiev nightclubs, you will probably read about Forsage or Saxon. You should know that the age category of these places is 16-24. These nightclubs are for high school pupils and University students.
Then, the world-famous Buddha Bar chain. And foreigners know the Buddha Bar well, so they immediately go there. But, Warning, in the Kiev Buddha Bar there are mostly foreigners and prostitutes.
In the Caribbean Club, entrance for both man and woman is paid, which is explained by the fact that the club often invites musical groups that perform covers on popular hits or Ukrainian stars. In addition, the advantage of this club is that it works 7 days a week. Place for dances… latina.
Kiev Nightlife Tips
Quickly becoming Europe’s latest alternative hotspot, the capital of Ukraine has way more to offer than the drab and dull stereotypes attached to it. There are dozens of reasons to make Kiev your next trip, not least its vibrant nightlife. From craft beer to sophisticated cocktails, boozy boat cruises to underground raves, every weekend has plenty to keep you busy. Here’s a quick look at what nightlife in Kiev has to offer! kiev nightlife, two women walking up the steps of saint andrews church
Kiev beer bars
The Ukrainian beer scene is experiencing a craft revolution, boosted by the inventive flavors of brewers like Varvar and the tongue-in-cheek political fun of Pravda. However, you don’t have to go to one of the hip craft pubs to get a good brew. Places like Syndicate Beer & Grill have more of a sports bar vibe, and the local chain of Porter Pubs puts on no airs but serves up affordable cold beer.
- Varvar: (Sunday 2pm-11:45pm; Monday-Thursday 1pm-11:45pm; Friday 1pm-12:45am; Saturday 2pm-12:45am)
- Pravda Beer Theatre: (Sunday 11am-12am; Monday-Thursday 2pm-12am; Saturday 11am-2am)
- Syndicate Beer & Grill: (Sunday-Thursday 10am-12am; Friday-Saturday 12pm-2am)
- Porter Pub: (most locations open every day from 10am-2am)
- kiev nightlife, a group of people saying cheers with beers
Kiev cocktail bars
If you’re big on cocktails, Kiev is one of the best places in Eastern Europe to sample creative concoctions. In fact, every year the city hosts Barometer, one of the most fascinating cocktail shows in all of Europe, drawing visiting bartenders from around the country and the world.
Many of the cocktail bars in Kiev have a unique slant or a tongue-in-cheek theme. You can get flavors of far-flung countries at Podil East India Company, or try psychoanalysing your drink preferences at Pink Freud.
The city is full of speakeasies as well. From Paravoz, hidden inside a closed movie theatre, to Loggerhead, an upscale bar behind an unmarked door, the city is basically a scavenger hunt for fantastic drinks. Two of the best are Barman Dictat, which has a massive wall-length display of alcohol and features live music and DJs on different days of the week, and Hendrick’s, a classy joint located in the basement of a burger restaurant.
Kiev Nightlife Price
- Podil East India Company: (every day 12pm-2am)
- Pink Freud: (Sunday 6pm-12am; Monday-Thursday 6pm-1am; Friday-Saturday 6pm-2am)
- Paravoz: (Sunday-Monday 4pm-1am; Tuesday-Thursday 4pm-2am; Friday-Saturday 4pm-3am)
- Loggerhead (Sunday-Thursday 7pm-1am; Friday-Saturday 7pm-2am)
- Barman Dictat: (Sunday 6pm-2am; Monday-Saturday 6pm-6am)
- Hendrick’s: (Sunday-Tuesday closed; Wednesday-Thursday 6pm-1am; Friday-Saturday 6pm-2:45am)
- kiev nightlife, a girl in a hat drinking a pink cocktail
Kiev rooftop bars
Kiev is famous for its cold winters, but that only means that locals enjoy their summers to the fullest. Kiev’s rooftop bars are often discretely marked, but it’s worth searching them out. At the top of Bursa Hotel there’s a small terrace called 1818, which offers excellent sunset views over the neighborhood of Podil. The rooftop restaurant and bar Mur-Mur lets you peep over the side down to the busy street of Pushkinska. The most spectacular views might be at Bar on 8 at the top of the Hyatt Regency, where you can enjoy a drink across the street from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Saint Sophia’s Cathedral.
- 1818: (Sunday-Thursday 4pm-1am; Friday-Saturday 4pm-3am)
- Mur-Mur: (every day 12pm-2am)
- Bar on 8: (every day 11am-2am)
- kiev nightlife, a view of the city at night from the rooftops
- Kiev clubs
When it comes to dancing, there are options for every kind of groove. Places like The Alchemist pull in cocktail and hip hop loving crowds, while Closer, a popular club hidden inside a derelict commercial complex, is more low-key with a focus on techno and house. For a beach party, walk across the pedestrian bridge to UBK Beach on Trukhaniv Island. To feel like an oligarch, the place to go is Hangover, which is frequently crowded on weekends with glitzy young Ukrainians.
The best Kiev bars in 2020 are:
- Hangover (opened in summer and instantly won the love of the public). It is quite difficult to book a table here on Friday or Saturday. If you do not plan beforehand, you will probably have to stand or dance, which is not a problem — there is a beautiful dance floor in Hangover.
- Loggerhead — speak easy bar in the heart of Kiev, hidden from prying eyes in secret courtyard behind the iron door. The venue is underground. If you are going there on Friday or Saturday, be sure not to call but to write to an e-mail asking for reserve for 2–3 days before the day X; otherwise, you will not get the table. In addition, there is live music on these two days of the week.
- Barman Dictat — In its concept, it is similar to Loggerhead. It takes just 5 minutes’ walk. The place is also located in secluded courtyard and underground. It is empty here during the weekdays, but on Fridays and Saturdays, the venue is sold out (just as everywhere). Therefore, table reservation by phone is obligatory.
- PR bar — is located in a picturesque place in Kiev, on Poshtova Square, so it deserves your attention. It offers indisputably delicious cocktails and hot guests.
The average price for a cocktail is 6–8 euros.
Best Bars In Kiev
SKYBAR is good, but they need to do a repair. The club is more than 6 years old. And location of it is good, cause the Arena city where it is, is considered the center of the capital’s nightlife. Yes, the club has face control, so when you are going to visit this place, avoid hiking or sports shoes, your appearance should be neat and elegant.
In summer, I recommend Dali park or South Coast (ЮБК).
During the summer, Kiev hosts numerous concerts and festivals. One that is quickly rising in popularity is the Brave! Factory festival, which in 2019 had six stages and lasted two days, hosted in the unique venue of a train depot.
- UBK: (Sunday 11am-2am, Monday-Thursday 11am-1am; Friday-Saturday 11am-6am)
- Alchemist: (Sunday-Thursday 6pm-3am; Friday-Saturday 6pm-5am)
- Closer: (Friday 11:59-11am; Saturday 11:59pm-12am; Sunday 12am-3pm)
- Hangover: (Sunday-Thursday 12pm-1am; Friday-Saturday 12pm-4am)
- kiev nightlife, crowd of people in a club with multi coloured lights watching the stage
Kiev nightlife musts
There are a few quintessential Kiev nightlife experiences that everyone should have at least once! One of the most radical drinks you can get is the ‘helmet’ drink at Palata No. 6, a bar with a macabre hospital theme. Participants have to wear hard hats and you can’t be afraid of fire – but that’s all I’m saying, as you should experience it for yourself!
The best clubs in Kiev:
There is no need to explain to the younger generation what a nightclub is. This attracting and captivating institution does not simply give people joy, but also provides you with a chance to relax, dance and meet new people. Kiev nightlife is an endless sea of dance clubs for people with completely different interests, for individuals who are ready to enjoy life to the full and even more. For the real fan of nightlife, there can be nothing more interesting than going to grandiose party of one of the most popular clubs.
Meeting foreign guests, we often hear the question: where I can meet girls in Kiev.
The obvious answer is everywhere
You may get acquainted with somebody smart in a café, on the street or in the metro. However, the atmosphere and degree of alcohol make Kiev nightclubs a more suitable place for this purpose.
Kiev Nightlife Clubs
CHI club, Dali Park, D lux club Kiev, L8 club, Sky Bar Kiev, Carribean Club, Kiev Arena, Rio Club Kiev, Buddha Bar Kiev, Shooters Kiev.
These and other nightclubs with the most beautiful Kiev girls will brighten up your leisure time in Kiev.
Guide me UA provides the best bar crawls, nightlife tours in Kiev, and our private guides can bring you to any place you want. For more info, check this out — Kiev Bar Crawl.
The newly opened RiverPort is already a favourite destination for locals. With outdoor food and drink vendors, as well as regular events, this place is always buzzing. For a totally unique experience, jump on board one of the Dnieper river cruises. You have a chance to see the diverse skyline of Kiev while partying with enthusiastic locals.
To try one of Ukraine’s most popular exports, head to Drunk Cherry to get a glass of cherry liquor. Maybe pick up a bottle to enjoy at home!
- Palata No. 6: (every day 11am-2am)
- River Port: (every day 9am-11pm)
- Drunk Cherry: (Sunday-Thursday 12pm-12am; Friday-Saturday 12pm-1am)
- Kiev nightlife prices
Prices in Kiev are generally very affordable compared to other European capitals. You can get a .3L craft beer for less than 2 Euro. Cocktails tend to be slightly more expensive, ranging from 5 to 10 Euro — which is still a great deal compared to what you would pay for the same high quality drink in New York or London. Club covers can go from 15 to 20 Euro, depending on what time you go and who is DJing the event. Of course, if you go to the most popular venues in the centre, these prices could be even higher.
Like!! I blog frequently and I really thank you for your content. The article has truly peaked my interest.
Its like you read my mind! You seem to know
a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little
bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. An excellent read.
I will certainly be back.
My relatives always say that I am wasting my time here at net, except I
know I am getting knowledge every day by reading such pleasant articles.
Hello friends, its enormous paragraph regarding educationand fully explained, keep it up all